1.2
Additional Fees

Well... read it was a scam ..

still went... knew it was a scam but still bought the photos .. guy made up the prices as he went along 6 photos for 200 10 for 400 35 for 600 and all 51 for 800.... he knew I knew he was talking *** I asked for one photo he said no can do ..

then said I could get one photo for 50 ... eventually know I wasn't a complete fool offered me all photos for 200 ... I bought them cos I liked the photos tbh ... stupid but I will cherish the photos for life that's why I bought them even tho I know it's a money making scam .....

guys who are reading this before the shoot just don't go !!! Book a shoot with a professional or buy pro camera with the same money and do it yourselves guys don't be tempted then make your own portfolio and send them off to individual agencies ... they also make u wait whilst they are scamming the previous clients and then maybe even reduce price after agreeing to the price to make out they are doing u a favor ...

really they probs just like u better than the previous client lol .... anyway if u want good photos for expensive go for it cos that's all it is !

Review about: Angel Management Uk Photo Shoot.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

They are scammers as they lie and say it's a free competition and then charge you for rubbish amateur photos. You don't go in thinking you are getting a photo shoot and they lie and say paying for the photos is the only way you get accepted.

Photos are rubbish and everyone gets 'accepted' it's how they make their money. And when you email to contest when you realise, they're rude and threatening

Please stay away from this company. Scam Scam Scam!!!!!!!!!

Wow that is a great price for 51 pics that you really liked.

Out of interest how did they scam you ?

You paid for pics and got them ?