Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I registered my daughter online with them on https://www.angelsmanagement.co.uk/ .Shortly, received an email saying: Hi, Thank you for the recent application we are pleased to confirm you have passed our initial application process.

We would now like to see how (my daughter`s name) behaves and looks in front of the camera. Please reply to this email and we will shall send you full information and booking number. So, they sent me information saying: Hi, We are pleased to hear you can attend the assessment. As mentioned it will allow us to see how you behave and look in front of the camera.

Angel Management will pay for the shoot, make up artist, and photographers time. To book the shoot please call either 0161 726 5910 for Manchester or 0207 175 5894 for London. So I called and booked a shoot for my daughter. Wasnt it said, it`s free of charge?

Now listen: They based in Manchester, took me long to get there by bus from Bolton. We went there, spent around 3 hours in total. Shoot was very fast, around 15 minutes, it was not even a professional photographer in a studio. And after shoot I was asked to go and wait in the other room.

After about half an hour waiting in absolute hot premises, (no air conditioning at all ) another person asked me to come for a final discussion. They showed me beautiful pictures of my daughter, and something like "pics were approved by model agency and you should proceed" but first you must to create digital portfolio so only than model agencies will be able to find ya. They said, they could use these pictures to do that portfolio, and guess what they asked? They asked me to pay now £399 pound for 10pics, or £799 for 35 pics!!!

Isnt it a way too much lol? And they said only when I pay, model agencies will be able to find me haha. Even than there is no guarantee that these "agencies" will get in touch. Anyway, I do not believe they are working together with a real model agencies, as I see they just making business on offering free shoots and than pushing parent to buy pictures.

Do not waste your time.Better find a descent model agency !

Review about: Angel Management Uk Modeling Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Angel Management Uk?

Comments